Discrepency switch FUJI
|1. Discrepency switch with lamp Model : BHL-3B4111-125H-WYB|
|2. Discrepency switch with lamp Model : BHL-3B4111-110L1-WYB|
|3. Discrepency switch with lamp Model : BHL-3B4111-220L1-WYB|
|4. Discrepency switch with lamp Model : BHL-3B4111-110L1-WZB|
- With the rolling action of the contact mechanism that minimizes the area exposed to arc, improved contact stability can be maintained for a long period.
- The optimum design of cam shape and moving contact angle can improve the breaking capacity, enabling voltage and current value settings with a certain margin.
- Round and square types of nameplates can be selected.
Indication can be differentiated by the shape of nameplate, resulting in a panel design improvement.
- Variations in lamp circuit voltage (24 V, 48 V, 110 V, 125 V and 220 V)
- A LED lamp type with built-in flicker circuit is available. With this type, the knob can be flickered.
* For the indication method, refer to "LXF" in the table (7) on F59.
- The key lock mechanism can prevents erroneous operation.
A cylinder type (BHLC type) key and padlock type (BHLP type) key are available.
- The back terminal type (BHL-B type) enables quick wiring.
- A BHLFX type that conforms to the IP40 enclosure rating is available.
Since the knob is fastened with a screw, the BHLF type can prevent entry of external foreign objects and accidental contact with live parts.
A protective ground terminal is also provided.